Benefits of becoming a Friend of SELVA include:
- Having access to information about all of SELVA’s activities, findings and achievements.
- An opportunity to give opinions, ideas and suggestions about SELVA’s activities.
- Make donations to support SELVA’s work.
- Obtain a discount on the Biologist’s Professional Card (in Colombia).
- Obtain discounts on SELVA’s training courses and products.
The responsibilities that come with being a Friend of SELVA are:
- Contributing with SELVA’s annual membership fee.
- Promoting the good image of SELVA.
- Sharing SELVA’s mission and vision to contribute to the conservation of biodiversity in the Neotropics.
To become a Friend of SELVA you must:
- Share SELVA’s mission and vision.
- Voluntarily state the desire to become a Friend of SELVA or be invited by one of SELVA’s Active Members.
- Receive an official acceptance from SELVA’s Legal Representative.
- Pay SELVA’s annual membership fee.
- Contact SELVA to receive a registration form: info @ selva.org.co (without spaces)